I was a PhD student in Stochastic Processes at INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt, under the supervision of Philippe Robert and Thomas Bonald. I work now at ANSSI. My thesis can be downloaded here and the slides of my defense are available here. I received the Gilles Kahn Award for my PhD thesis.
Research interestsCongestion control, power allocation, network modeling, stochastic processes.
- Congrès de la SIF 2012, Sophia-Antipolis, 02/07/2012, Allocation de bande passante dans les grands réseaux stochastiques, Slides (in French).
- YEQT V, Eindhoven, 24/10/2011, The time scales of a stochastic network with failures, Slides.
- CISS 2011, Baltimore, 03/24/2011, On flow-aware CSMA in Multi-Channel Wireless Networks, Slides.
- Performance 2010, Namur, 11/19/2010, On flow-aware CSMA, Slides.
- YEQT III, Eindhoven, 11/20/2009, Modeling Networks under the Law of the Jungle, Slides.
I am a teaching assistant at Télécom ParisTech for the course Traffic, queueing and networks given by Thomas Bonald. A book based on the course has been published both in French and English. Some tools associated to this book can be found here.